I am glad you gave me a frank reply and you asked my opinion. You know that I will be 88 years of age come my next birthday and so I see the world with 88 years of insight in me, and I really don’t give a damn what ignorant trolls think of my views. I have no axe to grind, but I have a lot of wisdom I can share with people, and I am well educated and have developed good research skills and writing abilities, and I have really seen the world and people and cultures. I am not a racist, and I have been educated to have a scientific analytical mind, so I will be sceptical of mythologies. That said,I will begin.
(1) There is no doubt that America has dug herself into a very deep hole and I doubt that she will be able to dig herself out of it without a very big sacrifice, like drastically lowering the standard of living of ALL Americans, and reducing her visions of grandeur of being able to police the world. Her deficit spending debt is caused mainly by her armaments programme. And if she does not change course she will drown.
America’s biggest errors are imbedded in her constitution. This must be altered or amended. Her constitution led to: (a) the destruction of Imperial Colonialism and dictatorships (islamic) but America had no post colonial/dictatorship plans and so this led to, (b) The rise of Soviet Communism (now defeated) but with the rise of Putin’s Russia, Japanese Imperialism, Chinese Communism, and now Islamic Caliphate, IS, and some of this has been the result America’s aggressive policy of surrounding and containing the enemy. (c) this means America has created enemies that she must contain and thus she cannot reduce her military spending and so she cannot reduce her deficit spending. Even so, America has not recognised that her biggest and most sinister enemy is Islam and not Communism.Will America ever recognise that she must befriend and unite with the non-threatening Communist nations to defeat Islam who have sworn to destroy the Western civilisation in the name of Allah?
(2) Upon reflection, I feel certain the Obama’s success in getting to the White House must have had the backing of the Arabs finance and political influence. The appointment of his Islamic advisors into the Washington Administration sends shivers down my spine. He has Islamised all the key controlling positions in your CIA, and Homeland Securities Administration. That is really frightening. Islam is in effect in control of your defences and offences. I can see it sitting here in England, why are American so blind to it. Americans are today like the Jews being led to the Incinerating Chamber without a murmur. When is some patriotic American going to stand up and say enough is enough and do something about it? At least, in Britain, we have the National Front and the English Defence League struggling against the authorities trying to fight the onslaught of Islam.
(3) After France lost her Empire (Thanks to Roosevelt) Charles De Gaulle attempts to revive France’s glory by wooing Arab Africa. This laid the foundations to Eurabia. The influence of the Arabs/Islam over the European Union was so overwhelming that the Arabs actually were telling Europe how to run their country the Islamic way. Hence the pro-Arab bias in Europe today. Here again Brussels is so pro-Islam that you would think that Muslims were actually running Brussels. I personally believe they have such a great influence that they are actually pulling all the strings in the EU. The only country at the moment grating against EU policies is Britain. EU wants a united states of Europe under Brussels but Britain wants to hang on to her independence and the two will never meet. But the EU are blind to the real threat of Islam and there are no counter measures on this score. Hence you see the lack of any real policy in handling the instability in the Middle East.
(4) There is a lot wrong with the values and perception of our political leaders, and until we see the wood for the trees we (western civilisation) will be defeated by our ignorance and their stealth.
Tell me what you think of what I have said.
I’m glad I’m not the only one that has had the thought of Islamic money buying influence in Europe. Not only Europe, but the UK too. I don’t consider England to be apart of Europe and never will.
If I understand it right, rich Arabs are also buying up a lot of property in London and for all I know all over England. That is not unlike Chinese coming in the the US and buying up entire new housing developments.
It’s strange that no one seems to notice hundreds of Chinese women coming to the US to have their children born here, which as you know gives them US citizenship and every right to run for any public office when they become of age. As soon as the children are born they return to China. Can you imagine some time in the future these kids, well educated and speaking perfect English, coming back to the US with millions of dollars to run for high office?
Regarding Islam being the most serious enemy we face. Every one with an ounce of sense knows that. The only ones who seem to ignore it are the one’s who actually have the power to do something about it.
You know Mike, we have the luxury of knowing a lot of history. We know history repeats itself
regardless of how much people either think or hope it won’t. Every great civilization
or nation eventually comes to an end, history says so.
We are just piss ants in the great scheme of things. We can hope and wish things will go on forever as we have know them but we both know it can’t happen, history says so.
Radical change won’t come easy over here. This is a country armed to the teeth and many will fight. I’m not sure what or how our military would react in case of insurrection. Obama has fired a lot of the top brass and quite a few of the lower officers. I can’t see a hundred percent of any service turning on their own people.
How about Englishmen, would they somehow fight for England if push came to shove?
I had replied to the above but it has disappeared, so I will continue and may reconstruct my reply later. (Here- I have very briefly done it so I can post this to you.)
(1) With the demise of colonial empires and Arab dictators, the cork on the genie bottle was released and the Islamic genie was released. This monster is a, “Autocratic Supremacist Islamic Theocracy” that wants to destroy anything that stands in the way of Allah ruling the world. The methods used are deceit, bribery, intimidation, fear, genocide, beheadings, 9/11’s or 7/7’s or Islamic Caliphate, or slaughter of school children by the hundreds and thousands, until the world submits to Allah. This is what the western world has not accepted or admitted is happening and still believes that Islam is a religion of Peace. The west still believes extreme fundamental violent Jihadism is not part of Islam but by some tiny fringe misguided group. It shows their ignorance of the ideology of Islam.
(2) EU is attempting to set up a united states of Europe all under Brussels. Britain cannot reconcile that her Queen and Parliament can ever be subservient to Brussels, thus the dilemma.
(3) The Chinese want to come to America because they want to escape the poverty and harsh draconian laws with no provisions of state benefits of any kind for the poor, the old, or anyone for that matter. Welfare services in China are non-existent. They want to get away from the strict control of the State as the Founding Fathers wanted to get away from Europe for the same reasons. The Chinese, I believe, have no intentions of taking over, or ruling America unlike Islam.
(4) History repeats its self. Some civilisations disappear because they could not adapt with the change. But do not forget Hinduism is over 4000 years old, and so is Taoism. Will the Judeo-Christian civilisation survive the Islamic onslaught. It won’t if we are indolent and are led up the garden path to the burning chambers without a complaint.
(5) Will the Englishman fight to save their civilisation? Yes they will if they are made to realise what is at stake instead of being fed lies by their political leaders. That is what people like me are trying to do to inform everyone about the evils of Islam.
(6) You sent me a massive article titled, “America’s Ruling Class” that I finally had to speed-read to get through it. But I quote a few phrases to highlight the important points in the article:
Meddling and Apologies
America’s best and brightest believe themselves qualified and duty bound to direct the lives not only of Americans but of foreigners as well. George W. Bush’s 2005 inaugural statement that America cannot be free until the whole world is free and hence that America must push and prod mankind to freedom was but an extrapolation of the sentiments of America’s Progressive class, first articulated by such as Princeton’s Woodrow Wilson and Columbia’s Nicholas Murray Butler. But while the early Progressives expected the rest of the world to follow peacefully, today’s ruling class makes decisions about war and peace at least as much forcibly to tinker with the innards of foreign bodies politic as to protect America. Indeed, they conflate the two purposes in the face of the American people’s insistence to draw a bright line between war against our enemies and peace with non-enemies in whose affairs we do not interfere. That is why, from Wilson to Kissinger, the ruling class has complained that the American people oscillate between bellicosity and “isolationism.”
Because our ruling class deems unsophisticated the American people’s perennial preference for decisive military action or none, its default solution to international threats has been to commit blood and treasure to long-term, twilight efforts to reform the world’s Vietnams, Somalias, Iraqs, and Afghanistans, believing that changing hearts and minds is the prerequisite of peace and that it knows how to change them. The apparently endless series of wars in which our ruling class has embroiled America, wars that have achieved nothing worthwhile at great cost in lives and treasure, has contributed to defining it, and to discrediting it — but not in its own eyes.
Rather, even as our ruling class has lectured, cajoled, and sometimes intruded violently to reform foreign countries in its own image, it has apologized to them for America not having matched that image — their private image. Woodrow Wilson began this double game in 1919, when he assured Europe’s peoples that America had mandated him to demand their agreement to Article X of the peace treaty (the League of Nations) and then swore to the American people that Article X was the Europeans’ non-negotiable demand. The fact that the U.S. government had seized control of transatlantic cable communications helped hide (for a while) that the League scheme was merely the American Progressives’ private dream. In our time, this double game is quotidian on the evening news. Notably, President Obama apologized to Europe because “the United States has fallen short of meeting its responsibilities” to reduce carbon emissions by taxation. But the American people never assumed such responsibility, and oppose doing so. Hence President Obama was not apologizing for anything that he or anyone he respected had done, but rather blaming his fellow Americans for not doing what he thinks they should do while glossing over the fact that the Europeans had done the taxing but not the reducing. Wilson redux.”
“The country class actually believes that America’s ways are superior to the rest of the world’s, and regards most of mankind as less free, less prosperous, and less virtuous. “
The Classes Clash
The ruling class’s appetite for deference, power, and perks grows. The country class disrespects its rulers, wants to curtail their power and reduce their perks. The ruling class wears on its sleeve the view that the rest of Americans are racist, greedy, and above all stupid. The country class is ever more convinced that our rulers are corrupt, malevolent, and inept. The rulers want the ruled to shut up and obey. The ruled want self-governance. The clash between the two is about which side’s vision of itself and of the other is right and which is wrong. Because each side — especially the ruling class — embodies its views on the issues, concessions by one side to another on any issue tend to discredit that side’s view of itself. One side or the other will prevail. The clash is as sure and momentous as its outcome is unpredictable.
In this clash, the ruling class holds most of the cards: because it has established itself as the fount of authority, its primacy is based on habits of deference. Breaking them, establishing other founts of authority, other ways of doing things, would involve far more than electoral politics. ”
“How the country class and ruling class might clash on each item of their contrasting agendas is beyond my scope. Suffice it to say that the ruling class’s greatest difficulty — aside from being outnumbered — will be to argue, against the grain of reality, that the revolution it continues to press upon America is sustainable. For its part, the country class’s greatest difficulty will be to enable a revolution to take place without imposing it. America has been imposed on enough.”
That, Jim, really says it all.
26 December 2014 00:39:50 GMT
Mike, thank you for this well thought out reply. With the exception of your thinking on the Chinese, I’m pretty much in agreement with you. I believe they have every intention of a take over from within, using our own laws against us. Not tomorrow, but in the next fifty years or more. Chinese and most far east folks seem to be much better at laying out long range goals/plans, and executing them.
I wish I had friends here in the states who could take part in this discussion with us. The problem is most of them are reluctant to read a little and take time to get involved.
They all have their complaints about the way the country is going but are not much interested beyond just scratching the surface when it comes to finding out what is real wrong.
There is only one, he is a year older than me, he was an Army Officer in Viet Nam, who might be interested. Would you care to involve him in discussing anything?
26 December 2014 11:07:07 GMT
Thank you for your reply. Our exchanges have touched on some very pertinent but heavy political and philisopohical topics. It shows that we have had mature thoughts on these topics. Too mature to even introduce to blog sites like myT. I had a feeling that our exchange should be recorded so I have kept a log of it that you are free to refer to any time anywhere:
Jim, I am prepared to discuss anything with your Viet Nam Army Officer if he has any thing bothering him, but as you know I already have a lot going on in my mind and I am already kept flat out on replying to people about Islam and Christianity that I really do not need to expand my commitments any further. My priority of course is to spread knowledge of the true Islam so people will know what they are against.
However, I must give you my thoughts on the Chinese culture. You must realise the I have also studied the history and evolution of the Chinese culture as well as the Hindu, the Taoist, the Buddhist and the Christian cultures in great depth. My investigation of the Chinese culture goes back 4,000 to 6,000 years up to in including the Mao culture. No where over this period has there ever been evidence of the Chinese wanting to expand her empire beyond her shores and nearby territories that is under her direct social and commercial influence. Territorial expansionism is a a part of their thinking or culture.
This is totally unlike Islamic culture and ideology which is that of an “Absolute Totalitarian Supremacist Theocracy.” It is an ideology that is given by Allah and thereby is immutable. This ideology is one that is determined to spread Islam throughout the world. That is totally different from the Chinese philosophy.
Having said that, let me quote from, “America’s Ruling Class”
“America cannot be free until the whole world is free and hence that America must push and prod mankind to freedom was but an extrapolation of the sentiments of America’s Progressive class,”
Very idealistic sentiments, but when the world is free of Monarchs, and Popes, and Colonial Imperialism, and Dictators of all hues, what take the place of the void so created? American style democracy? You are dreaming. In its place came Nazism, Communism, Arab Dictators, Chinese and Russian dictators, and now the most sinister of all the Islamic Totalitarian Caliphate. The Caliphate has 1.4 billion foot soldiers of which 12 – 15% are willing to be martyrs for Allah. That is what American arrogance in of, “freedom for all and democracy for the world” has produced. America will never be able to handle this problem without the full cooperation of the rest of the world, including the communist world.
Think on that.